Welcome to Abusua Foundation
Our Motto: “Investing in our Youth, Building our Community”
Abusua Foundation is a youth-focused non-governmental organisation working with and for young people in Ghana. Established in 2002, Abusua Foundation is an accredited NGO registered with the Registrar General Depart and the Department of Social Welfare of the Republic of Ghana. Abusua Foundation seeks to empower young people for full participation in decision-making, governance and development in their communities through advocacy and capacity building. read more >>
To foster youth participation in governance and development issues in Ghana through capacity building and advocacy.
To create opportunities for young people to learn, share and develop skills necessary for personal growth and communal wealth.
- To advocate for youth rights and youth development in Ghana.
- To help young people discover and develop their potential for career success.
- To equip youth with the skills they need to succeed and contribute positively to society.
- To encourage voluntarism among the youth both nationally and internationally.
- To build capabilities, capacities and create second chances for youth.